SQUARE, the extraordinary and spectacular convention centre, offers 13,500 m² of space for the second edition of the SDG Forum.
SQUARE is easily accessible by bicycle, public transport and/or car. It speaks for itself that the SDG Forum would prefer people to come by bicycle and/or public transport.
- Through the Mont des Arts Garden Central Station (external link) is a short walk away. All major tram, bus, metro and train connections come together here, as does the fast train to and from Brussels International Airport.
- There are two Villo! stations at two minutes' walking distance from SQUARE. Consult the Villo! Website (external link) for more information.
- There are two public parking areas (external link) with more than 1,700 parking bays. Albertine parking area is the closest, and is located under the SQUARE building with direct access from the inside.
- For those looking to car pool, be sure to check out the Drive Now Initiative (external link).
- Current traffic situation in Brussels (external link)
PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY (prm)
Four entrances (external link) provide easy access to PRMs. All rooms and halls in SQUARE are also easily accessible to PRMs.
Mont des Arts/Kunstberg